We’re looking for a talented QA Engineer to work on our QA Team helping to Product, Design, Business and Development Teams to ensure the quality of the processes and the products, and creating amazing new tools for testing
REQUIREMENTS AS QA ENGINEER
- 2+ years as QA or Test Engineer
- Understanding of BDD and Gherkin
- Affinity to automation testing tools and frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, Cucumber, Appium
- Proactive, accountable, flexible, analytical, pragmatic.
- Good understanding of web technologies and Linux
- Thrive working in a fast pace, start-up environment with constant learning
BENEFITS AS QA ENGINEER
- Great tech stack (Ruby, Go, Elixir, Backbone, React, iOS/Rubymotion, Android/Java, NoSQL/Couchdb/Rethinkdb/Scylla etc…)
- Experiment with new technologies
- Free Cabify rides
- 24 days paid vacation
- Regular team activities (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous learning
- Equipment provided (MB Pro + 27 inch display)
Apply for job
Cabify connects people with private cars and drivers to make getting around cities easier, safer and more enjoyable. We try to provide a great experience for our users, while enjoying our work and believing in what we do. Because we may only be an app, but in our own small way, we’re changing the world.
Cabify’s young, multicultural and multitalented team is spread across Latin America, Europe and Japan, and it’s growing every week.
- Address Spain