We are currently looking for a new Infrastructure Architect who will take the responsibility as infrastructure architect for a challenging mission region Brussels. This position is open to both freelancers and employees.
Aprico Consultants is an IT Consultancy company that helps their clients in their digital transformation. We are currently looking to reinforce our Infrastructure team with an experienced Architect, who loves to work in challenging, technical environments. We offer the resources necessary to reach your technical challenges, through a training path (including trainings and certifications) and an Aprico sparring partner. Finally, you will be part of our Aprico family, that you can meet during one of our many events.
Job description – Infrastructure Architect
You will outline solution architecture descriptions across domains, functions, and business domains, then monitors and governs their implementation in projects. You provide guidance and coaching to peers within IT and the business channels. Additionally working with other IT technology teams and business partners such as business application, Project management and IT quality is a crucial part of this role. Responsibility also includes working with project teams on environmental needs to assume the global it architectural company overview.
As Infrastructure Architect you will perform the following tasks:
- Take ownership of non-functional requirements specification, review and approve them
- Design optimal solution architectures that support the business and help realize the target architecture
- Design and Cloud: In charge of the Design and the Architecture of all the System Environments in the Data Centre and the Cloud
- Monitoring: In charge of the Monitoring of all the System Environments in the Data Centre and the Cloud
- Security: In charge of the Overall Security policies in the Data Centre and the Cloud
- Responsible to make trade-offs between reuse/buy/build for different elements of solutions
- For the purposes of technical studies, you carry out impact, dimensioning and quantitative studies for the solutions proposed
- For the purposes of invitations to tender, you draw up the technical conditions in the contract specifications
- Design and Cloud
Skills, Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- You are a professional with minimum 10 year of relevant experience who has a strong emphasis on Systems, Data and/or Technology Architectures and understanding of Business and Enterprise Architecture.
- You have experience in working in outsourcing and in cloud models. You also have an extensive experience with large scale cloud adaptation and cloud strategies, including a good understanding of the developing strategies and architectures for hybrid cloud platforms (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS).
- You possess strong general knowledge of networking, IT systems, security, servers, storage and firewalls, cloud and automation. Next to this, you have a clear understanding of professional services operations, datacenter and cloud business
- Deep understanding of database, storage and data replication concerns.
- You have an excellent knowledge of IT security monitoring and incident management skills, standardization process
- You have the attitude of being a team player and a coach.
- You are able to have a vision and drive it through the different projects, meetings and other internal and external relations
Apply for job
Aprico Consultants is an established ICT consultancy that steers the strategy and ICT transformation aimed at boosting your organization’s performance, productivity and competitiveness. We combine deep expertise with understanding, experience and end-to-end capabilities across all industries, from consulting to solution delivery, achieving a 96% client retention rate.
Our mission? We develop and implement ICT solutions to improve the productivity, efficiency and profitability of clients, enabling them to become high-performance organizations in the face of disruptive market change.
- Address Belgium